Amazon is in free fall, it is not only their AWS service, but their seller central apparatus too:
Please do not reply to this email. Replies are routed to an account that is used only for sending emails and is not monitored.
We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.
How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, schedule an appointment to complete your identity verification via video call within the next 7 days. This verification is required as an enhanced security measure.
During the video call, you will be required to show our associate the original copies of the identity document and business license / either the bank statement or credit card statement that you provided when you registered your account. We do not accept any new documents.
What happens if I do not schedule an appointment?
If you do not schedule an appointment within the next 7 days or fail to show our associate the original documents during the video call, your account may remain deactivated.
How to schedule an appointment for the video call
To schedule an appointment for your identity verification, follow these steps:
1. Click the following link and sign in to your Seller Central account when prompted.
2. If you signed in on a new device or have removed your cookies, you will be redirected to the "Select a Merchant and Marketplace" page. On this page, select "United States" from the "Select an Account" drop-down menu. Make sure to select this option regardless of the marketplace.
3. Click "Select Account."
4. On the "Identity Verification" page, follow the instructions on screen to schedule a video call and select a date and time slot for your appointment among the available options.
5. Review the appointment time and the other resources to prepare for the video call.
6. Click "Next" to confirm the appointment.
We will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours after you schedule your appointment. The email will include instructions on how to join the video call.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions, contact Selling Partner Support:
The Seller Identity Verification team
Seller Performance Team
Here we go, a billion dollar company and they are not able to give a proper link:
What else needs to be said?… Oh yes: it takes an average of 20 days to become a seller (if you do not get rejected). 20 days of pure wasted time.
May their share price collapse.